27 October 2008

On TEMPORARY HIATUS

I will be OFF from posting anything. My finals are coming up SOON. Very soon.

1st paper: 1 week from today. Oh, the joys...

Will be back on the second week of November. The end of the second week of November, I mean.

Thanks.

Back to studying. Neh, make it at 4:15p.m.

Note: Procrastination DID NOT buy over my studying schedule. It's just that assignments bought over my time. Due one after another. By the time the last piece was due (which is today), it's time for revision. and nothing is ever better to kick-start our celebrations of the last assignment for the semester with the examinations. Sarcasm intended.

1 comment:

kEiTh said...

All the best for your upcoming exams, KJ ... May God's wisdom and his strength be with you. Take care always, and God bless!

cHeErS! :)