02 June 2008

Important notice

If you scroll down the page, you will notice that I have written three posts for today.

1.) Inundated by memories
2.) OLD
3.) This post.

The reason why I'm blogging thrice today is because I won't be able to blog as much as I usually do for the coming three weeks or so because to one sadistic reason: EXAM -the dreaded period of reckoning.

It’s going to be one heck of a month this June and I really do hope that I would not literally kill myself while whipping my brain cells dead with the constant mind-numbing effects of studying.

One thing that I'm constantly injecting into my brain to prevent myself from having a nervous breakdown is the fact that the much-needed, God-blessed semester break begins exactly at 10:40am 25 June 2008 (provided I did not screw any of my papers up!!). Something to look forward to nonetheless. YIPPPIEEEE….

Expect very little posting in the three coming weeks of temporary hiatus. However, if I do post a lot as usual, that means I've given up hope on ever succeeding……

So Good Luck, KJ and to everyone else whose life have been dominated by ASSIGNMENTS, QUIZZES and EXAMS. ….

But for now, I shall take my leave, for my body is weak and my mind, unrested.

Still, it's time to get back to serious revision.

PS: I turn into a nocturnal animal during pre-exams periods but I go into hibernation during post-exam periods.

2 comments:

dilz said...

GOOOD LUCK!!
You'll do fine, i know it! ;))

kj said...

Thanks Dilz. Unfortunately, my zeal to study has gone MIA.. Thinking about what I have to study makes me insane. OMG. It's the self-announced hiatuses that is keeping the sanity in check so far.. *sigh*