19 June 2008

Freedom....wait up

Prelude: I never understood why people would just take the short cut to commit suicide. When I read cases of it in the newspapers, I would just ignore the news cos after all, our lives are already miserable enough so there's no point reading another miserable news. However, after reading Cedric's post, here, I somehow felt sad for a student from my former school, St Thomas. I do not know him and neither did he know me but what struck me was how lonely he must have felt. How painful it must have been to have gone through the whole of secondary school without friends - without people he could talk to and people he could trust. And how he could even put on a smile when I don't think I'd be able to if I were in his shoes. To Voon Hian Cherng, May you rest in peace. At least your troubles are over and you can truly smile from high above.

PS: To all my wonderful friends, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING..... Not to worry, I'm NOT contemplating suicide. I'm still sane, normal, and free from any psychopathic tendencies. I might be stress due to exams but it's not to the point of suicide, certainly. I'm just
compelled to restrain my urge to scream to the rooftops and strangle someone- Neh, I'm just joking

because.................


2 papers down, 1 more to go.
..

I can taste and smell the sweetness of freedom on next Wednesday. -it smells like perfume: you know the smell of acriflavine..

How are my papers so far??

Er....??? Leadership was EXTREMELY HARD. My connectivity with the textbook faltered. Nevertheless, both papers should be Pass-able, I guess but I wrote my answers with the world's most amazing, crappiest, unintelligible handwriting EVER. Hopefully the ever-so-merciful examiner would be able to decipher what I was trying to write when my hand was hurting, sore and numb. I couldn't hold my pen properly after 20 minutes through the exam. Hopefully my handwriting would somehow become legible and readable.... Wish I am an ambidextrous. Well, my fault for not learning how to write using my right hand when I was a kid.

Time to start reading up on CB...

FREEDOM, WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm coming.........

Good Luck, KJ and to all other Aussie uni students. Good thing most of the Australian unis are having exams around the same time. At least I'm not the only one...

**KJ prays fervently for a decent mark for her MR Assignment 2**

On a lighter note, I love analyzing data using those non-parametric and parametric tests of Statistical Package for Social Science (SPSS) due to one solid reason: MR Assignment 2!! Come to think about it, it wasn't that bad after all......
*Runs off to do a victory dance*

No comments: