22 May 2008

MR assignment 2 BLUEs

To anyone who traverse the territories of my land here on blogspot.com., thank you for trespassing dropping by....

In case I do not survive the stampede of MR assignment 2 that will be due on 26th May 2008 (5pm AEST), this will be my last post ever. thousand apologies for all that I have done wrong... thank you. (condolence messages and wreaths are most welcome -Touch Wood-) Oh yeah, I'm sure I can do with some monetary donations too as the inflation rate in Malaysia has risen to 3.0% for the month of April and world oil price has reached $133.17 per barrel this morning!!! So thanks in advance!!!

My loathe love for SPSS and *heart*red the Uni for giving me such an interesting and mind-rotting question for MR assignment 2 is beyond description. I *heart* MR assignment.

But like what our BN government said during our 12th GE, "we are moving on the right track. Vote Barisan Nasional." Therefore, I shall say, "My MR assignment 2 is moving on the right track. Vote STUDIES for peace, security and stability." (Sorry, can't vote BN at the moment. Tun Dr M and co's exodus from UMNO is leaving me in doubts. Anyway, there's no elections.) Hmm, vote Father of Consumerism (consumerism=movement to protect consumers) @Ralph Nader and Matt Gonzalez as President and VP of USA. But I can't. I'm not a superdelegate in USA. Oh fine, I shall go back to Malaysia, back to my home sweet home,
and Vote for MR Assignment 2. Aye?!!!

**KJ tunes her mind to
MR mode**.

Back to serious work.
-in vain attempt. MR and CB just ate her remaining brain cells up.-


3 comments:

kEiTh said...

Wow Ka Joy ... So busy ya you lately? Don't worry, you will complete your assignments soon. Hope to hear from you soon. Go go, gambateh!!

ChEeRs :)

dilz said...

heya! i was blog hopping and hopped onto your blog! =)) Long time no see, i'm sure you'll do fine!

lucia said...

sorry this is OT but wanna let you know to check out our benar blog, to please help us publicise the walk on 1 june:
http://www.benarffm.wordpress.com