02 April 2008

Hello there....

Reporting from class now.

Finally we are using the computer lab for Market Research.

I know I'm not suppose to be doing this but never mind...(this proves that I am a completely normal student, right???)... my friends aren't here yet and the kind-hearted lecturer decided to wait till 7:10pm before teaching us how to use the SPSS software.....Hmm..my MR lecturer is very understanding, huh...
My mind isn't at the high-static energy state and I forsee that it will never be. It is at flat zero- blank. I have no idea of how to use SPSS... To effect, my pupils are dilated and I can feel cold sweat breaking upon my forehead.... Okay, I'm exaggerating... The air-con's on, and I'm not sweating.....

So this is what I'm doing while waiting for class to start......

Ooops, got to go now..class has started, lecturer's teaching at the front... wait a minute, it's not 7:10 yet ....

Till then, Adios...

PS: If I do neglect my blog for a while, please bear with me.... My assignments and etc.. (in short, every student's torture) are draining my energy and creativity(???) to blog...

No comments: