04 April 2008

CB Quiz 2

5 minutes ago, I was accessing the Study Desk to retrieve my CB Quiz 2 results....

Cold sweat broke upon my forehead... I was worried that I had screwed my Quiz 2 up. I did study for it but I guess I did not read the textbook THOROUGHLY because I found out that I made some mistakes when I was surfing the net, hoping to get some info for my CB assignment 2.... I didn’t know evaluative criteria establish a consumer’s evoked set. Quester et al. (2004) defines evaluative criteria as the features or desired characteristics of a product required to meet the consumer’s needs. I didn’t know it establishes the brands that the consumer is willing to consider for solution. (*KJ hopes that her lecturer aka Mr Einstein of Brand Lab would never ever read this post...her profound stupidity is a disgrace to the human race...so siasoi... KJ runs away to hide...*) Anyway, it was too late to over spilled milk.....

Nevertheless, elated-with-a-tinge-of-disappointment was the appropriate adjective to describe my feelings when I saw my score. I was not hallucinating. My score was just as I expected (Thank God), but I was slightly disappointed as it was a slight deterioration from Quiz 1 (can't help that luck was by side when I did quiz 1!!!).

Anyway, I'm thankful that my scores so far are fine... Just hoping that I can maintain it for the rest my quizzes. But I'm not quite sure about that because the rest of the quizzes would be much harder. I know that I need to study real hard for my CB quiz 3, 4 and 5. I MUST NOT SCREW THE REST OF MY QUIZZES UP. I NEED THOSE MARKS BADLY....Meanwhile, I'm just hoping for the best... Hope is a good thing, right???


I must stop wasting my time. I so need to learn to manage time more wisely. Discipline and motivation is what I so desperately need now. Oh, God, Where are You??? I MUST COMPLETE THE MAJOR PARTS OF MY CB ASSIGNMENT 2 BY MONDAY 7/4/2008...But my mind is constipated and I have no ideas on how to proceed.

1 comment:

kEiTh said...

Dont worry too much KJ, try your best and I am sure the outcome will be a positive one. You have my support with you. All the best! ChEeRs :)