07 April 2008

Foul mood....

I wanted to become a good student. I decided not to procrastinate in doing my work so I spent my weekend doing my CB assignment. It was tough. I swat all the negative thoughts away in an attempt to complete the parts that I aimed to complete. Though the assignment sapped every ounce of energy that I had within me, but I managed to achieve my goals for that week. I felt happy that my sacrifices had paid off....

I was indeed very pleased with my masterpiece (and my achievement)...

Unfortunately, someone was not.
The comment came....
"re-think after briefing tomorrow". (yes, only these words)
__________________
I literally felt my heart breaking........ I wanted to bawl my eyes out....

My sacrifices obviously didn't pay off...

***KJ exudes profanities***

@#$%&!@* -censored-

My masterpiece was obviously like SHIT....

-Screw assignments..screw EVERYTHING-

I think the main problem with me and my assignments is that there is this period of unbearable rote before you become any good at it, and I just can't bring myself to get past that stage.

At the rate I'm going, I think I will NEVER get past that unbearable rote so I'd most probably sleep in class tomorrow evening, then he would get all emo and throw me out.....

Great.....
Good riddance......
-Perfect-

Note: "He" here is subjective. The sex of that particular person shall not be reviewed.

No comments: