29 February 2008

I PASSED...

Last semester's (Semester 3 2007) exam results were just released...I was kind of nervous and jittery about my exam results. Due to the CNY fever that attacked me, many topics were not covered thoroughly. I took Managing Organisations for granted, thinking that part B of the exam would be case studies but unfortunately, USQ changed the format this round and gave us four essay questions. In the end, I just wrote what I could recall reading...

As mentioned in my previous post, my friends and I came out of the exam hall after MO exam hoping that we will pass. All we wanted was just a pass, not a credit or distinction...

My results were much better than expected. Thank God (And I'm extremely satisfied..)

Promotion Management: HD (High distinction)
Managing Organisations: A (Distinction)

Note: Semester 3 (November '07-February '08) is considered Summer semester@short semester so most of us take 2 subjects...

2 down, 6 more to go... Hope Semester 1 2008 will be as good as Semester 3 2007...

Acknowledgments: Many thanks to all those who contributed "directly" and "indirectly" to my success last semester. To me, myself and I- for a great job done; my brains and my hands- for not deceiving me on 6/2/2008 and 14/2/2008; Panic- for not attacking me when I opened the question paper; my Acer laptop- for enabling me to do assignments on you; TM Berhad- for providing the Internet connection to access all the needed information; my parents- for your moral and financial support; my father- for paying for the Internet at home and letting me use the printer in your office to print my Promotion Management assignment out; my sister- for helping me download Mozilla Firefox and suggesting that I used Firefox to access the USQ Study Desk since Internet Explorer did not allow me to upload my MO assignment for electronic submission; the Course Leaders at USQ: Mr Les Brown and Mr Gerard Betros- for the support you gave to us as external students; my lecturers at SCS: Mr Raymond Chai- for making the contents of Managing Organisations sound so interesting (not forgetting your dedication in not cancelling MO class on 24/12/2007 7pm-9pm), Ms Noresa (though you are in Swinburne now)- for the feedback you gave me on my assignment, Mr Alan Tan- for explaining what media was actually (which for some reason, I think it contributed to my perfect 10 for Promotion Mgmt assignment 1); my fellow course mates: Alester, Anastasia, Geraldine, Sherman, Dennis and all those who took Promotion Management and Managing Organisations last semester- at least I know that I wasn't the only one not being able to have the reunion lunch on CNY eve because of our Promotion Management exam in the afternoon and not being able to enjoy the CNY celebrations fully... hope all of you are satisfied with your results too...enjoy your last two days of holidays before another round of suffering, SCS- for letting me use the streamyx to do my online quiz (anyway, I paid for it in my fees so i deserve to use it), Sarawak Club- for the WiFi in the library so that I could check my results, and not forgetting God Almighty- for giving me the strength, wisdom, and health to pull through last semester.

2 comments:

kEiTh said...

Million of congrats to u, Ka Joy 4 ur flying colours results! Impressing! Wow :)

kj said...

Thanks, Keith..May we all succeed in our respective fields and be useful people to the society (and probably get our names entered in the Thomian's hall of fame in time to come......)God bless, pal.