10 May 2009

No such thing as Pause/Rewind.

Some days I feel things move so fast and I am afraid of what happens when it all ends. And yet I can’t slow it down, it feels too right, this speed. This is comfortable. This is scary.

In any case, I have 9 hours before I'm off to work. Sigh. Weekend's over. Fast.

I hardly do anything nowadays except a bit of entertainment and tv after dinner. Then it's off to slumber land. I have not even finished the Bible. I barely even reached like one-tenth of it. It is a disaster, I know. I miss bumming around. It is a recuperation remedy that seems ideal after a hectic week!!

Wistful thinking. Unrealistic desires. Too bad life is not that way. No such thing as Pause/Rewind.

Work is not that bad actually. The environment suits me perfectly. I love it actually, just that I'm suffering from inferiority complex. It just takes a mere 5 minutes to get myself confused. I'm so hopeless, really. Oh well, paranoia has gone rampant.

May be I should not dawdle over tomorrow as yet.

Good night peeps. I'm out.

No comments: