11 May 2009

Lower 6 started today.

This was what I remember learning about Malaysia from the Pengajian Am and Malaysian Studies textbook:

Government type: Constitutional monarchy. Nominally headed by a paramount ruler. Bicameral parliament that consists of a non-elected House of Senate and elected House of Representative. Democracy.
Three bodies: Legislative Body (Bicameral parliament), Executive Body (Headed by Prime Minister) as the and Judiciary Body.
*our Judiciary is independent of the Executive, and that the Legislative is an untouchable sanctity of a parliamentary democracy.

For once, I can reconcile with what the Pengajian Am textbook says. Yes, you might call me a cuckoo for being a slow learner. Perhaps I am really a cuckoo. But I know, after 11th May 2009, I will remember the message above that is bold in green. High court Judge Datuk Abdul Aziz Abdul Rahim showed me the way! Confidence. Dignity.. INTEGRITY and 1Malaysia. Thank you for remembering to uphold the precedent on Stephen Kalong Ningkan,\.

We all know, there are still two more appellate Courts after the High Court in this process:- Court of Appeal and Federal Court. So Zambry and his teams of worthy lawyers can always appeal, which I think they would anyways. But I remain optimistic in this case. I refuse to believe that at best, it is only the High Court until I hear it myself from the mouth of the two Courts.

Anyway, the next best solution would be to call the election and let the people decide who should be the MB. That will be our ultimate judge given the context of a democratic country.

But who am I to say.

Please don't mind me, I am just spouting nonsense again.

The long hand strikes 12MN.
I got to click "Publish Post" soon.
A long two weeks or so beckons, beginning tomorrow.
Just wake me up when May ends.

People always say that they wish they could become a student again. Me too.
Can I go back to become a student again?

No comments: