24 December 2008

YES. I am HOME. I'm Back to the virtual world after 3 weeks without internet. Man, it sure feels good to be home.

I'm tired. I'm beat. Flying budget airline long-haul was not exactly fun but beggars can't be choosers so yeah, it was not that bad then (though it could have been better if AirAsia X enabled their Chat feature on the way back).

I'm in dire need of proper sleep, after having to sit next to the Leech the whole way back home, sharing a single bed with her last night since she self-invited her niece to spent a night at KL Plaza with us and having her sleeping in my room now. Thank Goodness she's going back tomorrow. Ha

Jet lag has made me rather cranky and moody at the moment.

After unpacking, I gotta get ready for my next step in life.

Meanwhile, Merry Christmas people.

No comments: