29 November 2008

It's over

The title says it all. The battle between the pen and the question paper is over, for now. I am in the throes of recovering from the physical and mental battering the exam (and the process of waiting for the results) so exigently and successfully contrived.

I stared at the USQ Study Desk with eyes wide opened.
The rest, as they say, is history for the result says it all.


Finally after 3+6+5+2+3=19 years of formal education, I can proudly proclaim that I am educated! And the statement, "KJ Loves Marketing" is no longer so very hard to swallow!!
I'm extremely happy and thankful. Thankful to all my Tutors, course mates, parents, God- the source of all wisdom, and to everyone else who supported and cheered me along the ups and downs throughout Semester 2. Happy because I aimed for 3As but if I do get 2As, 1B, I'd be happy anyways.
So I cleared the hurdle with flying colours! Strange that just weeks before I was in a total state of despondency, I now find myself drowned in a sea of bliss. Months of grinding hardwork and sacrifice seemed immeasurably justified in retrospect.

Needless to say, I'm heading out to fĂȘte. Might not be back to the virtual world till Christmas.

Till then, take care.

God bless all you readers. It is time to look forward now. If you are taking any examinations, DO YOUR VERY BEST. Nothing else matters. JUST DO YOUR BEST For GOD will do the rest.

I know I did my very best. That is why I am happy.

Today, I honour ALL who have taught me, including the author of this "Engaging student in learning microeconomics" article. Even to those teachers since kindergarten to primary school and up to Form 6, who dubbed me as a slow learner, I still honour you for I would not have achieved my goals if none of you had prepared the stepping stone for me through the Malaysian Education System.

But interestingly, the weird part is that no matter how much shit is in the pile each semester, you will always seem to (just) be able to make it through.

I can testify to that. Read my previous entries as a proof.

No comments: