23 September 2008

Patience

I'm Drained, physically and mentally

Exhausted.

Stressed out.

Shredded nerves.

I wonder why did I subject myself to such a high workload.

All those questions in the pink colour book seem intractable but I will be back. SOON.
I promise.

Just let me go for my long train ride where I can sit back and have time to think and ponder on the subtler points of life, in my private bubble in the train, protected from the hustle and bustle of the outside world....

Just wake me up when November ends.

The last day of November, at least. For at that time, holidays will be descending upon me and I think life would once again exist in my vocabulary....

But when I enter the modern slavery world, I'll probably miss those stack of pulps.

Patience calls. WAIT.

I'm out.

No comments: