25 June 2008

HOLY-days

BEWARE: This is a "jealousy-inducing" post for those who are not on holidays. Please proceed at your own risk. Thank you.

Finally!!! After a long semester, I can feel an utter sense of liberty at last. No more encumbrance. No studies to worry for the time being. Indeed how nice it is to be liberated from all bondages!!!

I'm having my God-blessed semester break. It started 6 hours ago, exactly as 10:40am after the invigilator collected my CB exam answer script. With God's blessings, it was okay as I managed to "bull-shit" my way through with examples as I had forgotten some theories!! God is faithful, praise Him. The rest was history. After all, I'm on holy-days now. Don't worry, there's no spelling error or typo error here or in the title of this post. Uni has taught me well to appreciate holidays. That is why I call my much-needed semester breaks as God-blessed holy-days as they are as pure as holy water. Semester breaks=No more assignments, no more lecture/tutorials, no quizzes, no exams.... free from the period of reckoning. Ah, the day I have been waiting for since the beginning of the semester has finally arrived. Pure bliss, pure satisfaction.

Maybe that's one of the highlights of being a student. We have holy-days besides the normal weekends or public holidays. But weekends or public holidays aren't holy-days for us as most of the time, we still have assignments or quizzes to worry about so those holidays aren't holy-days at all. Well, life is all about of giving and taking...Thus, God is fair for rewarding students with holy-days after a long semester of hard work and _________. God is great.

F-R-E-E-D-O-M!!
(yay, I can spell the word FREEDOM!!!)

Anyway, it's time for me to go now. Got to get ready for tuition now (replacement for Monday since I couldn't make it and I don't want my employer to deduct my pay..., times are bad.....)

Till then, adios.

5 comments:

kEiTh said...

Hi Ka JOy ...

Happy Happy HOLY-DAYS!! Enjoy your well deserved break after a hard-fought battle with examinations. I am sure your results will be one of those which are flying-colours.

ChEeRs! :)

dilz said...

what plans are there for the break? =))

kj said...

Keith: Thanks, pal. Will do as advised. Have a great weekend..

Dilz: Plans?? I've got a 3 weeks break. First order of the day is, of course, SLEEP. After weeks worth of rushing and studying, the lack of sleep sinks in and my body's energy tank drops below 'E'. 2nd order: My social life that has been dead ever since the end of May. 3rd order: Online...
No plans to go anywhere as I intend to save up for a post-graduation trip to God-knows-where!!!
Have a good day, Dilys and yeah, remember your promise. Hahahaha. Update your blog liao...Thanks

dilz said...

ehehehhe.. SLEEP!!

come visit me!! =P

*yep yep remembering the promise*

kj said...

Oh yeah, Melbourne, Australia. Bondi Beach, Sydney- i want to go there!!! Hehehe. Yeah, I do want to go Australia some day but isn't it more worth it if you come back (as stated in my earlier spam on your chat box).. Hahaha. Just joking..No worries, I will definitely pay u a visit. Some day... And you have good memory, Good girl..