07 June 2009

Serependity

It's 11PM.
One more hour and the clock strikes 12. It's midnight. It marks the arrival of Monday, yet another week.

I found my phone.
I must have missed your message.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.


I'm thankful for the weekend.
It's so addictive.
I'd usually be rather sleep deprived after a long work week,
the beauty of home softens.

The weekend break was just right on schedule,
on time for me to take a breather,
reassess my priorities, rest, and think what God would want me to do here.

It's Monday.
The start of the work week.
You continue being swept by that whirlwind of activities
and though you feel at times to cry out that the pace may slow,
but you are trying to enjoy it all the same
because serendipity is why you should never give up.

Quoting Erin McKean, "Serendipity is when you find things you weren’t looking for because finding what you are looking for is so damn difficult.”
Serendipity, is how many people including me found God, after straying away...
It feels so nice to be Home.

No comments: