17 May 2009

YES.TEacheR.DAY

If you're wondering what's with the corny blog-title - well, brain cells tend to be rather inactive.

I have been extremely busy so sorry for the lack of updates...
I intend to keep this post sweet and simple too :) Okay, I want to keep it short, but who cares..
I'm just doing this to honour and thank THOSE PEOPLE whose DAY was YESTERDAY, May 16th.
Thank you for teaching me
pro bono, out of your own initiatives and sincere desires to improve my final grade.
Thank you for being perspicacious and censorious. You were (are) careful in pointing out the many nuances of the assignments and examination.
You were awe-inspiring and outstanding (not
this definition of outstanding!!). Your thinking and approach was formidable. Your clear-headed reasoning and organized and structured thinking processis something that I am still trying to master and grasp. If anything that I am trying to emulate from you is your entrepreneurial spirit.
Yes, I want to conquer the mountain of business and finance... but where's the feasible business plan?? Don't ask. I have yet to think of anything.
Epilogue: I am talking about Marketing Channels, the subject that was marshaled by an enthusiastic and seasoned lecturer, whom I have paid my tribute to
here. His presence and tutelage is a boost for the course as he provides students with a rare standpoint and perspective as a business and marketing man.
Not to forget is the group of other very eager and talented LECTURErs
. I remember fondly my spar with you, you, you and you. They are all skilled people who gave many helpful feedbacks for my assignment.

Okay, I tried writing a good, proper post but I failed (thanks to another long two weeks), so I've decided that I'm going to hit the publish button once I've said enough.


I am going to hit the button now.

No comments: