18 February 2009

Sorry, my email got hacked

I logged into my primary email account just now. Several attempts were made to log in but there were errors. Thank God my friend called me and told me that he suspected my email account had been hacked because he received an email from my account that I will be going to some ang-moh country for business and need to borrow money to finance this trip!!!

Quickly I signed into other email account and sent an email to some of the contacts whom I have in my hotmail account and I can remember their email address to apologize for the spam. Unfortunate for me, my hotmail is my primary email account so most of my contacts are stored in it. *sigh*

So yeah, my email account got hacked and my account's been used to send spam message to most of my friend's email. So if you do receive any email from my Hotmail about me borrowing money or whatever lucky draw stuff, IGNORE it because it is a spam.

Thanks.

And my laptop is going to be sent for reformatting later.

"unlawful infringement of her privacy."
My sympathy for Y.B. E.W.

No comments: